Vertex - The Solution
Making Decentralized trading useful and accessible for all
We propose a vertically integrated DEX with the following features:
Cross-margined spot and derivatives trading
An extremely fast orderbook
Lending and borrowing for yield or leverage via an integrated money market
Robust risk engine to ensure capital efficiency and risk management
UI/UX which accommodates both Web3 and Web2 preferences
Easy crypto to fiat convertibility
Fast and efficient native bridging solutions
Complete and total self-custody of funds
In simple terms:
Vertex will provide the most efficient and frictionless, decentralized trading experience possible– without compromises.
This is the culmination of deliberate engineering and design choices, including:
- Blockchain selection - Ethereum dominates blockchain TVL. By leveraging Arbitrum, an Ethereum L2 rollup, Vertex offers the throughput and inexpensive gas fees required for a DEX made to serve all DeFi users combined with the security and liquidity of Ethereum.
- Smart contracts - Vertex’s contracts efficiently link our spot, perp and money markets to provide optimal liquidity and trading opportunities.
- Frontend optimization - Multiple UIs, including Vertex Lite and Vertex Pro, which will cater to traders of different experience levels and goals
- Vertex SDK - A high-quality software development kit to help enable integrations by community builders and composability with other dApps.
- Tokenomics - Well-designed future tokenomics to ensure strong alignment of incentives and governance rights
- Integrated UX - Vertex will offer seamless bridging and on/off ramp experiences directly in the dApp, allowing users to quickly move their assets in and out.
- Connection optionality - by supporting a range of social login options in addition to the common wallet connections, Vertex can offer web3 and web2 natives with a familiar onboarding experience. Both are ALWAYS non-custodial.