There are many ways in which you can contribute to Vertex and eventually reach Everest. Ultimately, what you accomplish over the next few months is up to you. Everest is an opportunity. Set goals, sharpen your skills, or pursue new interests.
For sake of simplicity, we have outlined 4 key pillars under which you can contribute:
Over the course of the program, you will work side by side with the Vertex team and fellow ambassadors to make an impact on Vertex’s roadmap and its community. Below you’ll find a list of potential initiatives for you to contribute too, but do not let this list define your creativity. There is no one size fits all.
- Write articles & guides on Vertex & our products
- Create educational content & tutorials on how to use Vertex
- Create memes, GIFs & videos on the problems we solve
- Share & translate Vertex content on your socials
- Advocate the benefits of Vertex to community members
- Help us grow our Discord & Telegram communities
- Advocate for the correctness of information shared about Vertex
- Moderate regional communities and channels
- Engage and interact with community members
- Organize online events on Twitter and other outlets
- Organize IRL events and meet-ups for local community members
- Host contests for content & media creation
As you advance through the ranks, we will also support your own initiatives that you feel could benefit the project.